Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which the starsinvenice.com website (‘the Site’), together with the content, search facilities, ordering and other internet services found on or from it from time to time, are made available to you.
By accessing the Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 1. At all times the copyright on all images shown on this website belongs to Carlo Pescatori and is licensed through Starsinvenice di Carlo Pescatori.
- 2. No form of reproduction for private use, commercial sales or non-commercial distribution is permitted without prior permission from Carlo Pescatori. Your use of the Site carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trade marks or other intellectual property rights in the Site.
- 3. Use of part(s) of an image, manipulations, extrapolation of details, changes or all adjustments of the images offered by the Site are expressly prohibited.
- 4. Carlo Pescatori and Starsinvenice di Carlo Pescatori are not and can not be held responsible for any moral and/or economic damage resulting from misuse and/or unauthorised use of images shown on the Site, either in their original form or after being altered whatsoever, for example (but not only) if used in a defamatory way or contrary to privacy laws.
- 5. Carlo Pescatori and Starsinvenice di Carlo Pescatori are released from all liabilities resulting from improper or negligent use on the part of the purchaser of the images shown on the Site.
- 6. Publication within printed or electronic media is allowed only for the time periods agreed between seller and purchaser. Price paid for filesdirectly downloaded from our Site covers publishing rights on blogs and social media NOT for commercial use and/or advertisement, for which uses a different license is needed - please contact us.
- 7. All contents shown on the Site are protected by the Italian Copyright Law (# 633 April 22nd, 1941) and subsequent integrations and modifications.
- 8. All web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on starsinvenice.com (‘the Site’) are Copyright Starsinvenice and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers.
- 9. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Use of the Site
- 1. You agree that you will only use the Site in a manner that is consistent with these terms and conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 2. You are free to use the links to other web sites or resources that we, or our contractual partners, may provide on the Site from time to time provided that we cannot accept responsibility for these, neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
- 3. While we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, we cannot warrant that our site, or others to which we give access, is free of viruses.
- 4. To the fullest extent permitted at law, we are providing the Site and its contents on an “as is” basis and make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Site or the information, content, materials or products included in the Site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Site is accurate, complete or current.
- 5. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to the Site for any reason.
- 1. We are currently able to accept payments in Euros through PayPal or via Bank transfers.
- 2. Some purchases originating outside Italy may be subject to duty at the country of destination. Any such duties are the responsibility of the customer.
Dispatch and Delivery
- 1. Your items will be dispatched within 5 working days of placing your order and sooner if possible, to the person named on your order.
- 2. We shall dispatch your goods in the appropriate packaging, by registered post or equivalent, at our own risk to the address provided to us on your order.
- 3. Please email us if you have special dispatch requirements: email@example.com
- 4. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the authority of the signatory taking receipt of the goods.
- 5. In the event that items are returned, due to being faulty or damaged in transit, all costs shall be borne by us and credited to you on receipt of the damaged items by starsinvenice.com.
Returns & Cancellation policy
When you receive your order, as per the EU Distance Selling Directive, you have until the expiry of seven days of receipt to return the ordered products. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were originally dispatched from Starsinvenice and received by you. You must contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which items are being returned. You will be expected to pay for the return of the goods, and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of Starsinvenice. Please return them to Starsinvenice in Bergamo (Italy), with a note of your details and the reason for return. Refunds will be made to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the returned goods. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management. Postage costs will not be refunded.
- 1. These terms and conditions may be amended and/or be extended to include other conditions applicable to specific products or services offered on the Site from time to time and shall continue to be binding on you provided that any such changes are clearly notified on the Site.
- 2. You must abide by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site or processing of any order if you violate this Agreement.
- 3. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Italy and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Bergamo, Italy in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site.
- 4. Use of the Site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this clause.