Notification pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 2016/679
In pursuance of Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 PersonalData (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”), we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data (name, surname, email address and any further Personal Data indicated in the message) (hereinafter the “Data”) provided by you spontaneously or upon request of Starsinvenice.com (the “Website”) will respect the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Please note that this Policy also contains the information required by art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter "GDPR"), which became applicable in all the Member States of the European Union and belonging to the European Economic Area from May 25, 2018.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller of Personal Data is Starsinvenice di Carlo Pescatori (with registered office in Bergamo, via Amilcare Ponchielli 6) (hereinafter “Starsinvenice” or “us”) in the person of Mr Carlo Pescatori. Starsinvenice is responsible for the legitimate and correct processing of your Data.
2. The purposes of Personal Data Processing
The Data provided will be processed by the Data Controller in pursuance of the Privacy Code and according to the GDPR for the following purposes, strictly connected to the requested service:
i) To ship to your address the items you purchase on this Website.
ii) In order to complete the above, we’ll need to distintictively identify you on our invoices as stated by Italian Fiscal Laws through your name/surname, date of birth, place of birth [NOTE for Italian customers: we'll only need your name/surname and Codice Fiscale] as stated by the following clauses:
Art 1 Comma 3 DL 127/2015 and
Art 21 DL 78/2010 (Trasmissioni Telematiche).
iii) To respond to your request for information and/or contact, also by sending communications relating to it.
iv) Only with your prior express consent, to send you, exclusively by e-mail, newsletters of an informative / advertising nature and commercial communications.
4. Data Processing Arrangements – Time-limits for storing the Data.
- Data will be processed using both paper and electronic means.
- Data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to execute your request for information and / or contact, unless you have authorized us to use it for the further purpose referred to in point 2-iv) above.
In this case, your Data will be kept by us for a period of time equal to twenty-four months from the date of registration in our database. In any case, once the maximum Data retention period has elapsed, they will be automatically deleted or made anonymous.
- Data will be stored in paper and electronic archives; security measures stated by law are guaranteed.
- Data will not be transferred, sold or traded with anybody, except for purposes mandatory under law (Authorities and Supervisory Bodies, and administrative practice) and for shipping your items, or having them shipped by a third party, to the shipping address selected by you.
5. Mandatory or optional nature of providing Data – Consequences of the possible refusal.
- The provision of Data for the purposes referred to in points 2-i), 2-ii) and 2-iii) above is mandatory as necessary to enable us to process your request for purchase, information and / or contact.
- The provision of Data for the purposes referred to in point 2-iv) above is optional; consequently, without your express consent, we will not process the Data for the advertising and marketing purposes indicated therein.
6. Data Subjects' Rights
- We remind you that, at any time, by contacting the Data Controller, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data for the purposes referred to in point 2-iv) above, without thereby affecting the legality of the processing based on your consent before the revocation.
- Furthermore, according to article 7 of the Privacy Code and according to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 16, 17 and 21 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
a) You have the right to ask the Data Controller to access your Personal Data, correct or delete them or limit the processing of your Data.
b) You have the right to know who our Data Controller is.
c) You have the right to know who your data are sent to.
d) any corrections carried out upon your request - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by us to each of the recipients to whom your Data may have been sent in accordance with this information.
- The exercise of the preceding rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free. To this end, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the addresses indicated in point 1 above, or by e-mail using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Nature of Data withdrawal and consequences of missing withdrawal
Pursuant to article 6 of Privacy Code, consensus to Data treatment is not necessary, since they are needed in order to allow us fulfil Law obligations or in order to process your purchase request. Such consensus is discretionary for point 2-iv) above and its refusal will not compromise the processing of your order.