2019 Wall Calendars
- 12” x 12” (30.48 x 30.48 cm) Wall Calendar
- Duration: 12 months
- Spiral binding
- FREE standard shipping (3-5 business days*)
- 100000 Item Items
- In stock
Each of these calendars will get you 12 prints for less than the price of two!
- Almost, in that a similar size print on photo paper is € 40.00. Print quality on photographic paper is of course superior and nothing beats a Fine Art print (a similar size Fine Art print is € 90.00). But these 12” x 12” prints are guaranteed to have a wonderful impact on your home decor - and you can frame them once 2019 has gone, some added value you can take advantage of!
- I noticed a www.starsinvenice.com watermark on the preview images, will it still show on my calendar?
- No, I put watermarks on online images only and your calendar’s pages don’t have it. They have a tiny caption on the lower left of the image and our website’s URL on the lower right, to help you come back whenever needed.
- Can I take advantage of your volume discounts if I want different versions of the same item? How?
- Yes it's easy: say you want three Ladies 01 calendars and two Venice 01 calendars: add five of either kind to your cart and make your preference clear in the checkout "message" field: something like "Concerning my order of five calendars, I want three Ladies 01 and two Venice 01 calendars" will make your preference clear enough for us to fulfill it.
An ideal gift for true Venice lovers, these images witness how quiet and silent she was before crowds of tourists discovered her in recent years.
Please note that this is the ONLY place where you can find this item!
You like to match this calendar with your tabletop setting? Browse our Coasters page and find the perfect combination!
The Venice 01 Calendar includes the following images:
- January: empty gondola, 1950.
- February: men work inside a sailboat frame, Venice Chioggia 1950.
- March: boat tour, 1952.
- April: the Ca' d'Oro palace balcony, 1949.
- May: the Ca' d'Oro palace, 1946.
- June: the Venice Lion in St Mark's square, 1948.
- July: St Mark's basin from the Salute church, 1948.
- August: water ski in St Mark's basin, 1954.
- September: Grand Canal, Venice 1949.
- October: October: Rialto bridge, Venice 1953.
- November: high tide in St Mark's square, 1966.
- December: hunting in the lagoon, 1946.
Production time: 2-3 business days*
Delivery time: 5 business days*
*For customer reference only. Starsinvenice.com cannot guarantee the delivery standards of the postal service.
You may expect a longer delivery time of additional 3-5 days on top of the normal transit time for remote areas.
Tax & Duty: there will be no import and custom duty issues for shipments to USA addresses. For other international shipments, recipients are responsible for any custom duty or taxes imposed by that country, which are collected by the carrier upon delivery. Please check with your local government agency or contact us for more information.
Note: the above specifications are valid for US customers only. Slight size differences are possible for calendars ordered from/shipped to other countries.